Thursday, December 04, 2008

SUCKFEST
Yes, Twilight. I saw the movie but never read any of the books. I planned to read the first one but after the response I got, I decided that it'll be better to read Preview (I have no idea why Preview, it's just the first thing that cam into my brain) than Meyer's.

So here are some links that does my job for me (and they're better at it) in pointing all the things wrong (and passable) about the stupid teen flick:

Nihilistic Kid- Nick Mamatas- Twilight
Monster Hospital- Regina Belmonte- There Will Be Blood
Slant Magazine- Nick Schager- Twilight

I'm wondering why '15 Step' wasn't featured in the soundtrack album. That was the only part in the awful movie that I smiled.

...and now back to Hellboy
Edit: Found this in my Tumblr dashboard (PLEASE DON'T CLICK IF YOU PLAN ON READING TWILIGHT. CLICK IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT. HAHA)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home