Thursday, November 12, 2009


To get me out of my disgusting and morbidly depressing state, I decided to look for downloadable copies of Neil Gaiman's The Sandman. I completed the entire series in two days. Tonight, if my stamina lasts long, I'll probably finish Worlds' End and will start on the longest collection, The Kindly Ones. I've also started downloading copies of Hellboy and I've got the first three so far (Seed of Destruction, Wake the Devil and The Chained Coffin and Others).

See, I'm too poor to collect all these books in a short span of time. Don't worry, I'll still be buying them. It's just that right now, I've more priorities and I just want to know the entire story.

And while we're talking about horror/dark fantasy stuff, I would like to greet Sir Andrew a happy birthday!

It's been actually a while since I heard from him. And the last time I saw him was in Pelicola TV's Fully Booked Dialogues channel discussing, *gasp* Stephanie Meyer's Twilight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home